If you have suggestions/recommendations on topics you would like covered in future chapter meetings or have general comments or inquiries, please Contact Us.
June 2016 Meeting
Topic: Opportunities for RIM Professionals in Transition.
Speaker: John Isaza, Esq., FAI, Partner at Rimon PC
Date Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Time: 11:45 a.m. to 1:05 p.m.
Location: Farella, Braun + Martel, LLP, 235 Montgomery Street, SF
Speaker Bio: John Isaza, Esq is an E-Discovery and records information management specialist, with experience as former trial attorney and General Counsel to a $1B Million market cap publicly traded (NASDAQ) medical device laser manufacturer now owned by Abbott Labs. Highlights of experience include:
- Legal counsel on international information management programs and overall creation of operations abroad;
- Published and award-winning author regarding electronic discovery matters;
- Development of GARP-based and electronic systems needs assessments, including implementation of systems;
- Development of process based records retention schedules, data maps, electronic communication policies, procedures and litigation holds policies; ·
- International research of compliance and record retention regulatory matters in over 135 countries; Delivery and development of extensive records and information management policy training program.
- Fellow of ARMA International
LegalTECH West Coast | San Francisco | June 14
ARMA International is once again sponsoring an information governance track at LegalTECH West Coast.
This COMPLIMENTARY registration also allows you access to the ARMA International track, the keynote and plenary sessions that day, and the show floor.
The track has been pre-approved for IGP continuing education credits (3 Legal; 1 IT.)
Steps for registration:
- Go to the LegalTECH West Coast conference site: http://bit.ly/1dbeFzk
- Choose the Register Now button to access the registration page
- Scroll down to Start New Registration
- Enter your promotion code: ARM16
To get your IGP credits – please see Diane Carlisle, CRM, IGP onsite.
Does your organization retain too much digital content – content that has outlived its usefulness, resulting in ever-increasing risks and unnecessary costs? Solution: Right-size its “Information Footprint”. Learn: a) why your organization needs to right-size its digital content b) why right-sizing its “Information Footprint” will better your organization; and c) why your leadership is essential.
This Session of the Month webinar is available for FREE to members of the Golden Gate Chapter during this month only. To access this webinar, go to ARMA International’s Home Page (arma.org) and log into the site via the “My ARMA” page. Then, under your Profile Page, you will see a link to the Session of the Month under your “Chapter Memberships” section. Happy viewing.